The Collector Forums are provided as a service to Harbour Lights collectors and others Interested in lighthouses world-wide by Lighthouse Keepers.
The posts reflect the opinions of the individual. Not affiliated with Harbour Lights or Younger & Associates.

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Collector Forums
  The General Forum
  Digger's Latest Painting... Whitefish Point

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Digger's Latest Painting... Whitefish Point
engbrady
Saint

posted 08-06-2001 07:11 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for engbrady   Click Here to Email engbrady     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Painting by Steve Ervin (Digger)

Auction information for the latest Digger Lighthouse Painting.. Whitefish Point

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame

JChidester
Saint

posted 08-06-2001 08:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for JChidester   Click Here to Email JChidester     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Another WOW! Digger - I'm glad I'll be able to say "I knew him when..."

Keep up the great work.

Randy Kremer
WACKO

posted 08-06-2001 09:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kremer   Click Here to Email Randy Kremer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beautiful picture Digger! We are looking forward to be able to see it in person on Thursday!

Pat PalmerBall
WACKO

posted 08-06-2001 11:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Pat PalmerBall   Click Here to Email Pat PalmerBall     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Another GREAT painting. Thanks for sharing your talent with us Lighthouse Lovers.

KYKEEPER - Pat

easya
WACKO

posted 08-06-2001 07:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for easya   Click Here to Email easya     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maybe your best yet! GREAT colors - Joe

rscroope
Cruise Director

posted 08-07-2001 08:12 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for rscroope   Click Here to Email rscroope     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Colors just jump right out at you!
- Bob

bright eyes
WACKO

posted 08-07-2001 08:50 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for bright eyes   Click Here to Email bright eyes     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Looks like the real thing! Excellent!!!

Kat
WACKO

posted 08-07-2001 05:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Kat   Click Here to Email Kat     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Digger...your picture of Whitefish Point is fantastic. Larry and I were wondering how much you charge for one of your paintings? We would love for you to do one of our favorites, Cape Hatteras.

Kat {=^+^=}

Dave H
Cruise Director

posted 08-08-2001 01:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucky us - we should get to see this great new Digger piece tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing a room full of folks at the Snooty Fox.

Dave

Gravedigger
WACKO

posted 08-09-2001 08:52 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gravedigger   Click Here to Email Gravedigger     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The colors on the real thing are much better than the photo. I hope a wacko gets to hang this on their wall. Kat I will probably see you at the meeting and we can talk then.

Barb Kepple
WACKO

posted 08-09-2001 10:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Barb Kepple   Click Here to Email Barb Kepple     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Beautiful painting, Digger - once again!!

Barb

Dave H
Cruise Director

posted 08-10-2001 12:49 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A member of the society of wacko's did take home Digger's Whitefish rendition. The painting will be joining a certain gold plated Cape St. George in the Kremer household. Thanks Randy! I'm glad you were able to join us for this interesting evening of Harbour Lighthousing. (honest, really)

Dave

Joanne
WACKO

posted 08-13-2001 10:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Joanne   Click Here to Email Joanne     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fabulous painting. Congratulations to the lucky winner. Randy, I'm sure you will enjoy this painting for years to come.

Joanne

Randy Kremer
WACKO

posted 08-13-2001 01:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kremer   Click Here to Email Randy Kremer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I wish I won it! I actually was the high bidder! Bill was the auctioneer and there was some confusion from time to time as to who really had the high bid! I prevailed and it is worth every penny! The only regret that I had while in Chicago a few months ago was that I didn't have the opportunity to buy one of Digger's world famous paintings! I wasn't about to let that happen again! It is absolutely beautiful! We had a great time! It was almost like a mini reunion since Chicago. Thanks to everyone who made it possible and many thanks to Digger!

[This message has been edited by engbrady (edited 08-14-2001).]

Dave H
Cruise Director

posted 08-13-2001 11:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Digger is on the left, Golden Boy on the right.

Gravedigger
WACKO

posted 08-20-2001 06:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gravedigger   Click Here to Email Gravedigger     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wow Randy, what a nice lookin' duo! (good thing the crowd didn't have any darts)!!!

Rusty
WACKO

posted 08-21-2001 05:04 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty   Click Here to Email Rusty     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wow, is all I can say! Great painting Digger. It must be nice to have such talent.

Rusty

Randy Kremer
WACKO

posted 08-21-2001 12:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kremer   Click Here to Email Randy Kremer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Digger,
Which duo are you talking about? You and Bill or you and me? I resemble that statement if you are talking about me! In either case, it looks like a rose between two thorns!

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK YOU DO!

oseabee
Cruise Director

posted 09-02-2001 12:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for oseabee   Click Here to Email oseabee     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Another great painting Diggerjust saw your White fish great Bill O'Brien

Lighthouse Bear
Registered Member

posted 09-02-2001 01:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lighthouse Bear   Click Here to Email Lighthouse Bear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Great Painting Digger!!!!!!!!You do nice work.

Buz Dean
WACKO

posted 09-07-2001 04:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Buz Dean   Click Here to Email Buz Dean     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Beautiful job Digger. Do you work from pictures?

------------------

thebigtuna
Registered Member

posted 09-27-2001 11:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thebigtuna     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gorgeous Painting Digger Hopefully one day I will have one of your outstanding paintings proudly displayed in my home Hope to say hello to you at the reunion

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Harbour Lights Web Site

Contents Copyright Lighthouse Keepers