This is a continuation of the Market Ticker thread.

Click here to see the thread that started it all.

The old way of linking each month in this section is no longer working properly. Apparently, PhotoPoint doesn't like me posting high-res charts here without their ad banners, so they miniaturize my charts when I link to them directly. I have provided a new link below to the album that has all the charts. Clicking on this link will open the PotoPoint album page. Click on the month you are interested in. It will open with a low-res image. Click on the image on the PhotoPoint page and a full resolution, full size chart should open. Sorry for the inconvenience, but hey, what do you want for nothin'?

Here's the new link.

Click here to download the Excel 5.0 Spreadsheet with all data. I update this last file a couple of times per week (usually), so if you want the latest, download the spreadsheet. If you want a good idea about what the going price is for any of the pieces tracked, check out the graphs for each piece. Nothing tells the story like a picture. The graphs are a part of the spreadsheet. Access the graphs by clicking on the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet. They're arranged by HL model number.

------------------
-Art
To add a link to the PhotoPoint album containing all the charts,

[This message has been edited by Art (edited 10-07-2000).]

-Art