LighthouseKeepers.com

Advice needed on registration cards

Posted By: aj1861

Advice needed on registration cards - 01/13/02 01:24 AM

I've just received my first two HL lighthouses (one LE & one GLOW)plus one 4th order fresnel lens. My question to all you veteran HL collectors is should I complete the registration cards that are enclosed with each product? I notice on the classified posts that the items are usually listed as "complete with paperwork". In the event that I should sell someday is it best to have the registration form with the item or should I complete the form myself and send it in? Any advice will be appreciated.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Advice needed on registration cards - 01/13/02 01:43 AM

A similar discussion is already underway down the road a bit in the "By The Numbers" forum. You can take this quick link to that current discussion.

Dave
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Advice needed on registration cards - 01/13/02 01:44 AM

You might want to check "The Tip Sheet Forum" and read the "Collector Registration" item. It should explain a lot to you.

Rich
Posted By: mombo

Re: Advice needed on registration cards - 01/13/02 02:54 AM

I don't send in those cards which come with the HL's. I register mine by sending an email to HL. Information for registering this way can be found on the HL website.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Advice needed on registration cards - 01/13/02 03:20 AM

I agree with Mombo. I always register using the internet. Quick, efficient and I get to keep the cards. What for, I don't know!
MtnHkr

[This message has been edited by MtnHkr (edited 01-12-2002).]
© 2024 Collector Forums