The Collector Forums are provided as a service to Harbour Lights collectors and others Interested in lighthouses world-wide by Lighthouse Keepers.
The posts reflect the opinions of the individual. Not affiliated with Harbour Lights or Younger & Associates.

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Collector Forums
  Collector Clubs News & Information
  Hoosier Lighthousing Club Meeting

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Hoosier Lighthousing Club Meeting
engbrady
Saint

posted 05-25-2001 08:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for engbrady   Click Here to Email engbrady     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosiers interested in joining the club.....

If you didn't receive an e-mail from me today.... 5/25/01, informing you of the club's first two meetings, then either you have changed your e-mail from what I had on my group e-mail list or I never had your e-mail on that list. I did get about 15 back as undeliverable.

If you are interested then just e-mail me at...

wackopaul@bvimpact.com

You can just click on the envelope at the top of this thread and get a link to click on which provides you with e-mail form with Wackopaul@bvimpact.com already filled in....

Better hurry the first meeting is real soon!

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame

engbrady
Saint

posted 05-29-2001 09:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for engbrady   Click Here to Email engbrady     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It's tonight at 7pm, Indy Time....
All Hoosiers are welcome to join both the meeting and the Club!

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame

engbrady
Saint

posted 05-29-2001 10:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for engbrady   Click Here to Email engbrady     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
We had a small but mighty group for the first official meeting and we have officers now and a lot of questions and some answers.
Digger and Dave each won a lighthouse. Diggers lighthouse that he won is HL255 La Martre and Dave won a HL218 Point Betsie lighthouse.

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame

SThompson
WACKO

posted 05-30-2001 12:42 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for SThompson   Click Here to Email SThompson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave you "are" the luckiest man I know!!!

MrsTLC
WACKO

posted 05-30-2001 02:30 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MrsTLC   Click Here to Email MrsTLC     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WOW Dave...you are on a winning streak Derith and I really do want to sit next to you in Chicago...

Ruthie

Nana
Cruise Director

posted 05-30-2001 04:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Nana   Click Here to Email Nana     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okay, I must tell you, at our local club meetings they don't like for me to get a ticket of any kind. I almost always go home with a goodie and usually it's a LE light. So, if we all sit at one table, who knows, maybe we will all be winners.
Derith

engbrady
Saint

posted 05-30-2001 06:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for engbrady   Click Here to Email engbrady     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You guys are already winners in my book!!

SaintWackoPaul'
Keep the Flame

Dave H
Cruise Director

posted 05-30-2001 06:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
We would post some pictures of our first meeting, but I don't remember anyone having a camera.

Sean, don't forget to add the medallion I "won" at Cape Canaveral. The jackpot is getting up there, maybe I need to buy a lottery ticket.

Dave

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Harbour Lights Web Site

Contents Copyright Lighthouse Keepers