The Collector Forums are provided as a service to Harbour Lights collectors and others Interested in lighthouses world-wide by Lighthouse Keepers. The posts reflect the opinions of the individual. Not affiliated with Harbour Lights or Younger & Associates.

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Collector Forums
  Lighthouse Duty
  Rose Island in Coastal Living

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Rose Island in Coastal Living
JimJohnson
Cruise Director

posted 04-20-2000 10:25 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for JimJohnson   Click Here to Email JimJohnson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
There is a very nice article in the new (May-June) issue of Coastal Living Magazine about staying at Rose Island lighthouse. It is about 8 pages long and has lots of great pictures of the lighthouse.
Jim
Johnson

[This message has been edited by JimJohnson (edited 04-20-2000).]

LamarB
Cruise Director

posted 04-20-2000 02:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LamarB   Click Here to Email LamarB     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks for the heads-up Jim. I subscribe but haven't received that issue yet. I'll be on the lookout for it.

Torchbearer
Cruise Director

posted 04-20-2000 03:38 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Torchbearer   Click Here to Email Torchbearer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim... do you have subscription information regarding "Coastal Living"? I am not familiar with that particular magazine. Could you tell me a little about it? Thanks again.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...

Todd Shorkey
WACKO

posted 04-20-2000 04:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Shorkey   Click Here to Email Todd Shorkey     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim,

For some on-line information, try:
http://www.coastalliving.com

Good Luck!

-Todd

Torchbearer
Cruise Director

posted 04-20-2000 06:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Torchbearer   Click Here to Email Torchbearer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd... thanks so much for the information regarding Coastal Living magazine. I really appreciate it. Being landlocked and several hours from the coast, I have some catching-up to do.

JimJohnson
Cruise Director

posted 04-20-2000 10:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JimJohnson   Click Here to Email JimJohnson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim, this is a very nice magazine with lots of neat articles and pictures. It has been discussed here before: http://www.lighthousekeepers.com/forums/Forum18/HTML/000192.html
Jim
Johnson

Torchbearer
Cruise Director

posted 04-20-2000 11:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Torchbearer   Click Here to Email Torchbearer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim... thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. I perused Coastal Living's website (thanks Todd) and downloaded some great looking seafood recipes (another hobby of mine). While there, I also read some of the articles. I'm going to call Monday and get a subscription. It looks like a good magazine.

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Collector Forums

Contents Copyright Lighthouse Keepers