The Collector Forums are provided as a service to Harbour Lights collectors and others Interested in lighthouses world-wide by Lighthouse Keepers. The posts reflect the opinions of the individual. Not affiliated with Harbour Lights or Younger & Associates.

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Collector Forums
  Nothing To Do With Anything
  Rutherford

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Rutherford
Rrronne
WACKO

posted 08-01-2000 09:58 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rrronne   Click Here to Email Rrronne     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Has anyone heard Jim Rutherford? I have emailed him a couple of times with a couple of questions but never heard back.

------------------
Randall Ronne

bright eyes
WACKO

posted 08-01-2000 01:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for bright eyes   Click Here to Email bright eyes     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Did anyone see Jim Rutherford during the Rosemont Show this year?

JimJohnson
Cruise Director

posted 08-01-2000 06:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JimJohnson   Click Here to Email JimJohnson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim and Julie were not at Rosemont this year. I also e-mailed Jim about the new edition of the HLSG and have not heard anything either. Has anyone received a new edition this year yet?
Jim
Johnson

Todd Shorkey
WACKO

posted 08-01-2000 10:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Shorkey   Click Here to Email Todd Shorkey     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim,

I sent for the new edition of the guide some time ago. I don't know what the time frame is for getting it out, but to date I haven't received mine.

-Todd

rscroope
WACKO

posted 08-02-2000 08:29 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for rscroope   Click Here to Email rscroope     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I was just thinking the same thing, I haven't received mine yet but I'm sure Jim's just adding some last minute stuff or must wait for HL to let him release some inside stuff! Hope?

Hal Dean
WACKO

posted 08-02-2000 11:41 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Hal Dean   Click Here to Email Hal Dean     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I have not received my guide as yet either. I ordered it back on May 15. I E-Mail Jim a couple of times but message was never read. Keep looking everyday for it to come in the mail. Hal

bright eyes
WACKO

posted 08-02-2000 11:58 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for bright eyes   Click Here to Email bright eyes     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Collectors:

When someone does "hear" (phone, mail,
e-mail,)from Jim Rutherford, please post
a message.

Hope everything is ok!

Thanks!

Barb Kepple
WACKO

posted 08-07-2000 09:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Barb Kepple   Click Here to Email Barb Kepple     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

I'm another one who is waiting for the HLSG to arrive after ordering in June, and also have an e-mail to Jim and Julie unread from July 21. I'm getting worried about them...

Barb

TERRY BARFIELD
WACKO

posted 08-07-2000 10:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TERRY BARFIELD   Click Here to Email TERRY BARFIELD     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I did notice that Julie had an item on e-bay for sale.Terry

JTimothyA
Saint

posted 08-07-2000 11:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JTimothyA   Click Here to Email JTimothyA     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fwiw, I recall during the Summer of 1996 ('97?) Jim was absentee for a while as he moved from one house to another. I sent him several e-mails then and it took him a couple months to respond. Perhaps a similar situation has come up. Remember this is truly a 'mom and pop' operation but Jim has always delivered his product - I'm sure he'll catch everyone up when he resurfaces.

Rich

posted 08-21-2000 11:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rich   Click Here to Email Rich     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I talked with Julie at the Atlanta event this weekend. It seems Jim has taken a new job and all his time has gone there.

She did say the latest addition of the guide should be in the mail no later than 15th of September.

Rich

Barb Kepple
WACKO

posted 08-22-2000 10:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Barb Kepple   Click Here to Email Barb Kepple     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Thanks for the information, Rich. Did she say anything about the Guiding Lights newsletter?

Barb

Rich

posted 08-23-2000 04:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rich   Click Here to Email Rich     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oops! Sorry, Barb, I did not think to ask her about that. It probably has gotten put on a sidetrack, too. I'll see if I can find out.

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Collector Forums

Contents Copyright Lighthouse Keepers