The Collector Forums are provided as a service to Harbour Lights collectors and others Interested in lighthouses world-wide by Lighthouse Keepers. The posts reflect the opinions of the individual. Not affiliated with Harbour Lights or Younger & Associates.

Thread Closed  Thread Closed
UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Collector Forums
  The Baltimore 2001 Reunion
  Registration Day - How Did You Do?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Registration Day - How Did You Do?
JChidester
Saint

posted 10-10-2000 09:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JChidester   Click Here to Email JChidester     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OK, folks, this one is for those who dialed in on October 14th in order to register for the Reunion.

When you post, please tell us:

• Your name
  • Your home town
  • The number of people in your party (names if you wish)
  • Your experience calling and registering ("got through after 3 tries @ 7:10 AM")

Thanks...

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 10-15-2000).]

• JimJohnson
    Cruise Director

posted 10-14-2000 09:20 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for JimJohnson   Click Here to Email JimJohnson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    I'm in! On my 100th call, I got through and Kim answered the phone at 9:13 (Eastern). Kathy and I will see everyone in Baltimore. Good process on the registration script. Thanks HL!
    Jim
    Johnson

Dave H
    Cruise Director

posted 10-14-2000 09:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    After a little shameless padding of my message count in another thread, I am very proud & pleased to post my 1000th message, that being that

I'm in as of 6:02 official reunion registration time!

Susan & Heather are also registered, have to see what we can work out with school. Maybe Heather can sign out for a college visit. I will be there early for at least one of John's bus trips!.

To try and get synchronized, I called yesterday and set my watch to the offical HL time. On the way to the office (my registration central) I asked myself "what would Maureen do to improve her odds?" The answer was obvious, and it was off to McD's for a quick breakfast to get me thru speed dialing. At 0600 PDST I started dialing. Of course, busy, busy, busy. Then a ring! The the answering machine! Oh great, figured the system was broken but then decided, no, they are just about to fire it up! Got in just a few tries later. Don't know how man total tries, but I was using a 3 line phone in rapid succession!

Dave, Susan & Heather Hannum
    Kokomo IN

[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 10-14-2000).]

RRohweder
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 09:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for RRohweder   Click Here to Email RRohweder     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Well John,

I couldn't sleep at 5:45 AM PST. "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" wasn't on at that hour, so I decided to do my version of the "Fastest Finger Question." I tried to talk myself out of it since I couldn't convince my wife to come with me. But on my fifth attempt at dialing, and at 6:03 AM, I became registered to attend.

Rich

------------------

Tom and Joyce Abbott
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 09:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tom and Joyce Abbott   Click Here to Email Tom and Joyce Abbott     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    From Desoto, Texas.....we're in!

At 6:09:14 Pacific we connected and registered. Still can't believe it happened that fast. Last reunion it was nonstop dialing for about 40 minutes.

See y'all in Baltimore!!!

Tom and Joyce

[This message has been edited by Tom and Joyce Abbott (edited 10-14-2000).]

bright eyes
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 09:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for bright eyes   Click Here to Email bright eyes     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    : : )
    WE ARE IN.....6:19 AM PACIFIC TIME..9:19 EASTERN TIME!!!!

Rod Watson
    Saint

posted 10-14-2000 09:45 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rod Watson   Click Here to Email Rod Watson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    As of 9:31 Eastern, Becki and I will be there!
    -Akron, Ohio[This message has been edited by Rod Watson (edited 10-14-2000).]

greed
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 09:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for greed   Click Here to Email greed     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

--FINALLY,..... HARBOUR LIGHTS HAS COME BACK TO BALTIMORE!!!!
    Well, I'm back.....I connected to HL (with the assistance of my nephew) at 09:17:28 A.M eastern (or east coast)time. So Mrs.Greed and myself will be there will bells on in Baltimore, md. Hope to see you all there!

------------THE R-------------

JeffB
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 10:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for JeffB   Click Here to Email JeffB     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    It took exactly a half hour, but at 8:30 CDT I finally got through. I don't know about y'all, but that had to have been one of the most efficient phone processes that I have ever gone through. Harbour Lights shows their great customer service once again. I have no idea how many times I had to dial, but thank goodness for a redial button! Anyway, we're all set here in Texas, and Mary and I will see everyone in Baltimore!!!

Lighthouse Ghost
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 10:25 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lighthouse Ghost   Click Here to Email Lighthouse Ghost     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Well, Mr. & Mrs. Lighthouse Ghost will be there (Going to have to find a babysitter for Baby Ghost. Took 1 solid hour of dialing but got through at 9:00 a.m. Central. We look forward to seeing everyone there. We plan on participating in all 3 of John's bus tours this time (we weren't able to take one of them in Providence).

Lighthouse Ghost

(Guess I will have to look up how to do my signature again. It's been so long since I posted that I don't remember how...sigh)

Mark Wagner
    Cruise Director

posted 10-14-2000 10:32 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Wagner   Click Here to Email Mark Wagner     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Ok, finally got thru at about 9:15 central time (7:15 pacific), took longer than the Providence sign up, also took longer than getting thru to ticketmaster 4 separate times to get tickets to all 4 possible ALCS games in Chicago, but since the White Sox bowed out a little early that left extra cash for stuff like the reunion. Now I suppose I should send back the tickets and get my money back to pay for the reunion payment.

See ya in Baltimore, Mark[This message has been edited by Mark Wagner (edited 10-14-2000).]

Gary

posted 10-14-2000 11:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gary   Click Here to Email Gary     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    This is Gary and Melonie Vebber, and we are on our way to Baltimore. It took until 10:30 EST to get in. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jake
    Cruise Director

posted 10-14-2000 11:22 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Jake   Click Here to Email Jake     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    I got through a little after 8 AM Central Time. All three of us are going to Baltimore (if we can get my mom on the plane... )

Jakers

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel better, now.

MrsTLC
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 11:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MrsTLC   Click Here to Email MrsTLC     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Glendale, AZ...Just got through 8:15 am Pacific time, after 2hours and 15 min of a busy line...Whew! It will be myself and hubby Terry. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones.

Ruthie

Lorie Roe
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 12:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lorie Roe   Click Here to Email Lorie Roe     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    With my husband and I both dialing, I got through around 7:30 mountain time. Thankgoodness for cell phones to give extra dialing options. It does get a little confusing trying to hold 2 phones up to your ear at the same time.

There will be 4 of us attending from the Salt Lake City area. Me and my husband John, and my 2 daughters, Heather 19 and Natalie 15.

My husband and I plan on coming in early to participate in the bus tours. My daughters will fly in Wed. night so they will not miss school. They have a school holiday on Thurs. and Fri. which worked out well for them.

Al and Kathy
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 12:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Al and Kathy   Click Here to Email Al and Kathy     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    We are going to our first reunion!!!!!! Got through after 50 minutes of busy signal. We're from Edelstein in Central Illinois. Al and I will both be there. Very happy!

Kathy

Alisa

posted 10-14-2000 12:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Alisa   Click Here to Email Alisa     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    My fingers and hands are numb!!! It took 3 hours and 15 minutes of straight redials! I almost quit! Last reunion took only 1 hour!

My aunt and I had so much fun last time that mom decided to come this time!!!So...the 3 of us are coming from CT!

Medicman
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 01:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Medicman   Click Here to Email Medicman     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    2 hours of hitting that "redail" button and Cindy's finger is just about had it for the day... I worked third shift last night so it was up to her to get us in. She was starting to think we weren't EVER going to get through... but FINALLY it rang and she gave em our cc# so that means.... WE'RE GOING TO BALTIMORE !! We've added in a day as to make one of John's bus tours.
    We celebrate our 20th anniversary in June and this trip is our gift to each other. I couldn't think of a nicer gift...

Randy Kremer
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 01:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kremer   Click Here to Email Randy Kremer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    From Mason, Ohio (Half an hour north of Cincinnati) We are in! Total of 3 will be there! My wife Karen, my son Andy and myself will look forward to seeing everyone! Hope the hotel has water! Took over 3 hours. Most of time hitting redail. Every once and a while hitting wrong button and then punching whole number in again! What a drag! Only took 20 minutes for last reunion! Didn't know how to act when I finally got that ring at 12:05 EST! Hope to meet many of the people I have "talked" to on the computer over the past year!!!

oseabee

posted 10-14-2000 01:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for oseabee   Click Here to Email oseabee     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Started at 9:am EDT at 10:15 had to leave for a while.Back at 11:30 and at 12:15 YAHOO Kim answered and I'm on my way will make arrival plans later.really feel relieved now. oseabee. see you all in Baltimore.

JChidester
    Saint

posted 10-14-2000 01:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JChidester   Click Here to Email JChidester     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    At about 10 AM Pacific Time, the pre-reserved rooms for the Reunion were filled and Harbour Lights began taking names on a waiting list. They will continue to take names for this list over the next few months, but the names will be worked in the order taken. They will continue to answer the phones today until Noon, Pacific time.

They will be working with the hotel to acquire more rooms. It may be a week or two before they know about that for sure.

Starting about 10 AM, the phones stopped ringing so constantly and when I tried to get through at 10:30 - it rang on the first call. Please do keep calling today if you'd like to attend. The higher you are on the waiting list, the more likely you will be to be included.

Congratulations to all those who got in today. I do not have a count on how many were able to be included so far and don't know exactly when I will have that.

Baltimore, Here We Come!

AlanBeckman
    Cruise Director

posted 10-14-2000 03:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AlanBeckman   Click Here to Email AlanBeckman     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Started dialing at 8:00 CDT. Got thru at 8:45. Look for Diane and me at Baltimore - we'll be looking for you.

AB in Ala-Bam

JChidester
    Saint

posted 10-14-2000 03:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JChidester   Click Here to Email JChidester     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    The phones are no longer being answered, now that it's after noon in El Cajon. The waiting list is relatively small at this point, but names will still be taken for the next few months.

Things were hectic for the first 4 hours with the lines being tied up almost continuously. Then when the initial group of reserved rooms were sold out, the phone lines became open. Maureen took some photos of the activities.

sbe

posted 10-14-2000 04:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sbe   Click Here to Email sbe     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    I finally got through around 11:45 AM Eastern. My mother and I both worked the regular phone and my cell. I look forward to seeing everyone in Baltimore!

------------------
    Scott

oseabee

posted 10-14-2000 06:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for oseabee   Click Here to Email oseabee     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Only one topic today YAHOO!!! I made it. Next week the new topic will how do I pay for it now . only one remark ENJOY!!!!! !!!!!!!!.
    OSEABEE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL IN BALTIMORE.

JimJohnson
    Cruise Director

posted 10-14-2000 07:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JimJohnson   Click Here to Email JimJohnson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Just got a call from Mike and Patty Kaiser, who are lighthousing in NJ this weekend. They got in on the cell phone about 10:45 and will be joining us in Baltimore.
    Jim
    Johnson

wheland
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 07:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for wheland   Click Here to Email wheland     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Just got back from Lighthouse 2000 - Phase 1.

Got thru on about my 1000th call at 11:45 AM EDT. Called as we drove around NJ. Kept losing the signal.

Registered 2 people- myself and my wife Esther. we're from Trenton, NJ

See you in Baltimore.

Dennis

[This message has been edited by wheland (edited 10-14-2000).]

JoAnn
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 08:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JoAnn   Click Here to Email JoAnn     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Patience and a flexible finger paid off!Started at 6am Pacific time,took 2 hours but exactly at 8 we're in.John & I will attend our third reunion!See you in Balt.

JChidester
    Saint

posted 10-14-2000 08:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JChidester   Click Here to Email JChidester     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Scott - congratulations on getting in to the 2001 Reunion!

Looks like you were the 700th Registered user of these Forums - and I wanted to extend an official welcome.

One of the traditions we have here is that the new guy buys the donuts -- so when we all meet in Balttimore next October, we'll be expecting you to show up with a gross of Krispy Kremes!

JChidester
    Saint

posted 10-14-2000 08:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JChidester   Click Here to Email JChidester     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    OK, let's hear from some of the clubs.

Fred Kuhlman of the Northern California Harbour Lights Collectors mentioned to me in his call from last Thursday that 17 out of 30 club members registered.

Stan
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 08:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Stan   Click Here to Email Stan     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Starting at 9:00 EDT, I was fortunate to get through after only 45 minutes of non-stop re-dailing. Haven't the slightest idea how many re-dials, John (maybe 5 per minute?). Very efficient handling at the HL end of the line (so typical of those folks!). Wife Gloria & I will be attending and we look forward to another great HL reunion. YeeeeeHaa!!!

Rrronne
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 08:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rrronne   Click Here to Email Rrronne     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Linda and I started dialing at 7 AM MDT. We got through at 8:05 AM MDT. Count on two from Thornton, CO being at the reunion. We are looking forward to seeing fellow wackos in Baltimore. Hopefully we will have a chance to get to make new friends during the reunion and bus tours.

------------------
    Randall Ronne

JChidester
    Saint

posted 10-14-2000 09:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JChidester   Click Here to Email JChidester     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Is it too early to start designing the 'Connected Collector' badges for Baltimore?

mombo
    Cruise Director

posted 10-14-2000 09:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mombo   Click Here to Email mombo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Do we have any idea how many folks have been signed up? And how many are on the waiting list?

JChidester
    Saint

posted 10-14-2000 09:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JChidester   Click Here to Email JChidester     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Mombo - the number to attend each reunion has always been something revealed only at the Reunion. I don't expect things will change this time. I did hear that the number on the waiting list by noon was between 1 and 2 dozen.

And how about you? Did you register? Please say YES.

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 10-14-2000).]

dwood
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 09:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for dwood   Click Here to Email dwood     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    We're in! Didn't count the dials, but being on the West Coast (Seattle) had to get up early. Started dialing at 6:00, finally got in about 7:15. My significant other and I are both going, and we're excited!

Dixie

wclark
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 10:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for wclark   Click Here to Email wclark     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Started at 9:00 EST,finally got thru at 11:15 EST. For the second reunion it only took 51 minutes. To all who got reservations today congratulations; and to those on the waiting list I certainly hope arrangements can be worked out in the near future.
    My wife Tracy and I will see you in Baltimore.

Warren

LADYBUG
    WACKO

posted 10-14-2000 10:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LADYBUG   Click Here to Email LADYBUG     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    See you all in Baltimore

engbrady
    Saint

posted 10-14-2000 11:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for engbrady   Click Here to Email engbrady     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Sue dialed in on my cell phone while we were waiting outside Cathy's Hallmark for it to open.... to do retired @retail on the way from Tawas to Alpena for the festival. The third time was the charm which was either 9:01 or 9:02.
    Found some retired lighthouses to turn in to Rick, Sue found a couple of new beanie smowmen and headed on up the road for a fun day of lighthousing.
    2 minutes this time 2 hours and 30 minutes the last time.

SaintWackoPaul '
    Keep the Flame

NJLIGHTS

posted 10-15-2000 10:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for NJLIGHTS   Click Here to Email NJLIGHTS     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    I put this under the wrong topic so I am placing it here. 0900 EST I got connected to Harbour Lights central after dialing only a few times and was transfered to an operator who took all the information. Was using my Cell phone and home phone. Got conected on the Cell. Was worried I would lose the connection but did not. I called from Freehold NJ. We are Joan and Barry Wood. We were in RI at last Reunion. See you in Baltimore in 2001.

GAIL
    WACKO

posted 10-15-2000 04:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for GAIL   Click Here to Email GAIL     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Started at 9am EDT. FINALLY got connected at 11:40. I was just about to give up & go get some food when it finnally rang!! YEA!!!!! I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Myself & a girlfriend will be driving up from Fl & also attending early tours. C Ya'll there!!

lvhrbrlts

posted 10-15-2000 05:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lvhrbrlts   Click Here to Email lvhrbrlts     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Had two people (my daughter and myself) working on three phones (two cell phones and the regular line) and my wife at her office. My wife arrived at the office a few minutes after 8 central time, beeped me to let me know she was there, then started calling. She bounced through the redial on three lines at the office and got through in less than two minutes (somewhere between 8:10 and 8:15). We're goin' to Baltimore!!

She wasn't as lucky as she then started dialing for Cardinal World Series tickets--never got through. We'll be watching on TV.

bright eyes
    WACKO

posted 10-15-2000 07:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for bright eyes   Click Here to Email bright eyes     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    I had one phone and one person (myself) to make reservations for the 2001 Reunion. Did well! Got thru by 9:16 am (Eastern) spoke with Connie and was registered!
    Then we headed for the Great Lakes Lighthouse Festival in Alpena, Michigan for a wonderful "lighthouse" day.
    WHAT A SPECIAL SATURDAY!!!

DeDo
    WACKO

posted 10-15-2000 08:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DeDo   Click Here to Email DeDo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    One phone with redial (husband on the golf course, remember it is Saturday!). Started late, 10:50 AM EST. Took 50 minutes to get thru. Wayne & I are booked. Now we have to figure out what to do with our then 15 year old son since his older brother will be back in college by Oct.

Was confused about the questions if we would both be attending the activities. Told the HL gal we would be unless there was a golf course in downtown Baltimore! Do partners not join the activities??

Donna

lmyhre
    WACKO

posted 10-15-2000 08:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lmyhre   Click Here to Email lmyhre     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Got thru at 9:00 Pacific time after trying for almost 2 hours. So, Larry and Joan Myhre from Bellevue, Washingtion will be there! To top it off, Kim Andrews was the reservation agent.

Larry

Hal Dean
    WACKO

posted 10-15-2000 10:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Hal Dean   Click Here to Email Hal Dean     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    B
    A
    L
    T
    I
    M
    O
    R
    E
    Here we come. On 40 minutes away from Rockville. I got through at 10:30 EST. Took me 1½ hours to get through. Kim Andrews took the info. It took me 2½ hours to get through for the 2nd Reunion. Looking forward to see everybody at Baltimore and having a great time.
    Hal and Betty

Cana Fan

posted 10-16-2000 08:50 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Cana Fan     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Mike and Patti, and Cana Fan 3 (coming Dec.21 to a maternity ward near Chicago) will be there! Got through at about 10:20 a.m. Central time after about 130 (est) tries. Will admit I was getting a little worried for a while, but was relieved to finally get through. Looking forward to meeting y'all in Baltimore!

rihetzler

posted 10-16-2000 02:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rihetzler   Click Here to Email rihetzler     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    I got through after "only" and hour and fifteen minutes of dialing. Hope to bring my, now 10 yr. old daughter, Jasmine, who attended the last reunion. Looking forward to touring DC with the highlight of the trip being the reunion. Anyone else bringing children? Jasmine still remembers Samantha, her friend from the last reunion.

Bob M
    Cruise Director

posted 10-16-2000 04:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Bob M   Click Here to Email Bob M     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Guess who is smiling on the East Coast! I just got the word that I've been moved from the waiting list to the confirmed list! Lorna and I are looking forward to meeting everyone in Baltimore. Needless to say, this has really made my Monday here in Massachusetts.

I'm especially looking forward to spending time with those of you that I met at the Providence Reunion. It was at that reunion that I decided to shift my HL collecting efforts into "high gear". I'm happy to announce that the only two pieces I'm missing from the LE's are Coquille River and Portland Head (I do have CH-2 but not CH-1). Maybe that will be down to just Coquille by the time the Autumn of 2001 rolls around.

I'm excited!... Baltimore, are you ready for the greatest group of collectors in the world?

Bob

Snowluver

posted 10-16-2000 07:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Snowluver   Click Here to Email Snowluver     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    I started dialing at exactly 9:00 EST. Had a steady busy signal for 30 minutes. At 9:30 we untied the boat to make the 45 minute run to tne Yacht Club we were going to spend the weekend at. I dialed the cell phone a few times while running the boat. It is just as well that I got a busy signal. It would have been very difficult to hear with the engine noise.

We got the boat tied up and I began calling again at 10:30. By 11:30 I was really thinking about giving up. I must have already tried 100+ times. Nancy told me to give her the phone as I was to grumpy and her luck was better than mine. On her 3rd attempt, at 11:35, she got through!

Since I live in the Baltimore area I had the operator put a note on my registration that I would give up the room if they had other collectors that need it (as long as Nancy and I could be day attendees).

Inner Harbor East Marina ajoins the hotel where the reunion is being held. We will stay on our boat at the marina.

Only 51 weeks to wait!

Jim Thomas

Torchbearer
    Cruise Director

posted 10-16-2000 07:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Torchbearer   Click Here to Email Torchbearer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    That's great news Bob. Congratulations! I'm so glad it worked out for you. I do hope that others who are on the waiting list will get the same news as you did.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...

JimJohnson
    Cruise Director

posted 10-16-2000 07:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JimJohnson   Click Here to Email JimJohnson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
    Closing this topic at 50 posts. Please Contimue your discussion at: http://www.lighthousekeepers.com/forums/Forum13/HTML/000048.html
    Jim
    Johnson

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Open Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
    Hop to:

Contact Us | Collector Forums

Contents Copyright Lighthouse Keepers