The Collector Forums are provided as a service to Harbour Lights collectors and others Interested in lighthouses world-wide by Lighthouse Keepers.
The posts reflect the opinions of the individual. Not affiliated with Harbour Lights or Younger & Associates.

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Collector Forums
  The General Forum
  How close are you? Part II

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   How close are you? Part II
engbrady
Saint

posted 05-21-2002 01:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for engbrady   Click Here to Email engbrady     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
How close are you? Part I

Originally posted by Larry…

quote:
I'm curious as to what everyone's nearest lighthouse to their home is. Let's see who lives closest to one and who has to travel the farthest to get a fix. It's not a contest, I'm just curious, so go ahead and post even if someone is closer or farther.

[This message has been edited by engbrady (edited 05-21-2002).]

ktamlin

posted 05-28-2002 10:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ktamlin   Click Here to Email ktamlin     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
My wife and I live about 12 miles from Michigan City.

Todd Shorkey
WACKO

posted 06-02-2002 01:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Shorkey   Click Here to Email Todd Shorkey     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I live about 2 minutes away from the Saginaw River Rear Range Lighthouse. It is funny, but a great many people who live in Bay City, MI did not know a lighthouse existed in their own town until the restoration started a few years back. Even now when I'll mention to someone that I was out working at the lighthouse they will say, "What lighthouse???"

We are working on that awareness however....

-Todd

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Harbour Lights Web Site

Contents Copyright Lighthouse Keepers