The Collector Forums are provided as a service to Harbour Lights collectors and others Interested in lighthouses world-wide by Lighthouse Keepers.
The posts reflect the opinions of the individual. Not affiliated with Harbour Lights or Younger & Associates.

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Collector Forums
  The General Forum
  2002 Wacko Badge Order Form Part II

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   2002 Wacko Badge Order Form Part II
engbrady
Saint

posted 03-24-2002 11:03 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for engbrady   Click Here to Email engbrady     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
We've set up an online order form for the 2002 Wacko Badge and Lanyards.

It's no longer necessary to post that you will be placing an order. Dave was looking for feedback so he could determine whether to order 75 or 150 lanyards.

Here's the order form

2002 Wacko Badge Order Form Part I

Mitch

posted 04-29-2002 07:52 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mitch     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Just got my badge in the mail this weekend. Looks great. Thanks, Dave!

wheland
WACKO

posted 04-29-2002 12:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for wheland   Click Here to Email wheland     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave,

Thanks for the replacement badges. I got them on Saturday.

Dennis

Dave H
Saint

posted 04-30-2002 01:27 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OK folks, time to get this thread back into action. All badge orders received up thru today have been shipped IF I have received your payment. If you ordered a badge and have not received it, did you send a check?

I have now made 128 badges - way behind where I thought we would be. These name badges are useful for not only store and regional events, but also lighthousing adventures. Some of the Connected Collectors at the recent FLA outing didn't hook up with each other because they didn't have their badges with them. A couple years ago, Digger stood in line behind Jakers at a signing - at that time they had not met, and didn't then because neither knew the other was also a Connected Collector.

Don't forget that this project will create a much needed contribution to the Block Island Southeast Light in the name of the HL Wackos. Have you ordered your badge yet???

Dave

rscroope
Cruise Director

posted 04-30-2002 08:07 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for rscroope   Click Here to Email rscroope     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I agree with Dave. I did not have my 'connected collector' badge at the Reunion, and even though I had my Harbour Lights name tag - the badge would have been very helpful. Besides Dave won't talk to you if you don't have one. OPPPs...sorry, we're trying to promote these. lol
Also when you're talking with lots of people it's easy to forget names, so the badge makes it easier to reconnect names and faces you've already met w/o the embarassment.
- Bob

Tom and Joyce Abbott
WACKO

posted 04-30-2002 08:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tom and Joyce Abbott   Click Here to Email Tom and Joyce Abbott     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave,
We were going to pick up our badges at Rosemont. Do you have our order and check?

------------------
Tom & Joyce

wheland
WACKO

posted 04-30-2002 02:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for wheland   Click Here to Email wheland     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob,

Some might say a break from Dave talking would be welcomed- I wouldn't say that, but some might.

Dennis

Dave H
Saint

posted 05-01-2002 12:31 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob - I have to have some standards to live by. No tag, no talk. Gee, how was I to recognize you????? tic, of course.

Tom - got ya covered. You should have received an email some time ago when I let everyone know I had received their $$. Sorry if you didn't.

Dennis - Now that was what I would expect from LI Bob. We'll see how your badge next year turns out. (Bob, can I get a copy of your prom pic - I have an idea.......)

Dave

HarbourFan
WACKO

posted 05-14-2002 09:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for HarbourFan     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Can we still order Wacko badges? I was just wondering since I am an offical WACKO now and would like to purchase one.

Thanks

Dave H
Saint

posted 05-14-2002 10:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amanda,

Not only can you, you MUST order one! Actually, you don't even need to have yet achieved Wacko status to order a badge. Think about it folks: Do you want to be the only person at your signing event or especially at the regional event without an official 2002 Wacko Name Badge and Lanyard??????

By the way, congratulations on your new Wacko status.

Dave

MelJB

posted 05-22-2002 11:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MelJB   Click Here to Email MelJB     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I'm glad to know I can order the badge without being a WACKO Exactly how do I become a WACKO?

Dave, my check for the badge and lanyard will be in the mail first thing tomorrow am.

Mel

Dave H
Saint

posted 05-23-2002 12:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mel,

Just have to be Wacko about Harbour Lights. We are equal opportunity and welcome all collectors to order a name tag. It helps you find each other at events, and the really important thing is that this year it helps to raise funds to support the Block Island SouthEast Light.

Welcome, and thanks for your order!

Dave

Randy Kremer
Cruise Director

posted 05-24-2002 09:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kremer   Click Here to Email Randy Kremer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Better late than never I always say! I finally put my order in. Once again, a BIG THANKS to Big Dave for all his work on this project!

Randy Kremer
Cruise Director

posted 06-03-2002 12:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kremer   Click Here to Email Randy Kremer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Our badges arrived over the weekend and I have to say you did a great job Dave! If you haven't ordered yours yet, what's the hold-up? The money goes to a great cause and we will be able to recognize each other at all the upcoming events!

So, buy 'em and wear 'em!!![This message has been edited by Randy Kremer (edited 06-03-2002).]

lkeasyliving
WACKO

posted 06-03-2002 03:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lkeasyliving   Click Here to Email lkeasyliving     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Got ous today
Thanks Larry

MelJB

posted 06-03-2002 11:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MelJB   Click Here to Email MelJB     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Got my badge today. It looks great

You won Dave, I got the badge *way* before I made Wacko (technically anyway my husband says I've been nuts for years!)

Thanks

MelJB

Dave H
Saint

posted 06-10-2002 11:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Need to surface this thread. Time is running short for those who are going to Rosemont and/or the regional event and have not yet ordered their 2002 Wacko Name Badges. There are <20 lanyards left, so if you want one now is the time. Plus, the Wacko pins are in the process of being shipped, and what better way to display the pin than attached to your lanyard that is holding the Name Badge with a pic of Block Island SE light.

Lets get those orders in! Remember, not only are you displaying your Wacko pride, you are helping lighthouse preservation!

Dave

Dave H
Saint

posted 06-16-2002 11:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fewer than a dozen lanyards remain unspoken for. If you want a lanyard to go with your Wacko Badge, now is the time to order! Badges will continue to be available thru at least the Florida regional, but once the lanyards are gone they are gone.

Dave

Dave H
Saint

posted 06-21-2002 11:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Down to four (4) lanyards. Want one? Order NOW. Want one for Rosemont? Have to order those by Sunday evening (leaving Tuesday morning...)

We have done well so far, but we have a long ways to go yet. We need to add to the funds already sent to Block Island Southeast last October (Wacko share of the auction monies) and again now (Wacko pin). There is a lot of work to be done to preserve the light, and you can make a difference and get a wonderful, limited edition 2002 Wacko Name Badge.

Don't forget - only 4 lanyards left, so order now!

Dave

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Harbour Lights Web Site

Contents Copyright Lighthouse Keepers