The Collector Forums are provided as a service to Harbour Lights collectors and others Interested in lighthouses world-wide by Lighthouse Keepers.
The posts reflect the opinions of the individual. Not affiliated with Harbour Lights or Younger & Associates.

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Collector Forums
  The General Forum
  Familiar Names Have Faces

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Familiar Names Have Faces
RFoster
WACKO

posted 09-13-2001 09:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for RFoster   Click Here to Email RFoster     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

I thought it would be fun to put some faces and names together so the folks on these Forums would have a better idea of what some of your "Connected Collectors" look like. Their Forum Names are in quotes.

NELL is also proud to have two members of the U.S.S.S.A. (found on the Harbour Lights Website).

I look forward to seeing others post pictures here. Maybe it will help us to recognize each other at the upcoming reunion or at a regional event.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

[This message has been edited by RFoster (edited 09-18-2001).]

Dave H
Cruise Director

posted 09-13-2001 09:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nice picture, Ron. A group of fortunate lighthousers! It is inteesting to put names with pictures. Another way to find your fellow connected colector at the Collectors Family Reunion? Order one of the connected collector nametags and help raise money for St. George Reef light. Several of the people in this picture have already done so! See you all in Baltimore.

Dave

[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 09-14-2001).]

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 09-15-2001).]

sweetpshirin
WACKO

posted 09-14-2001 08:17 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sweetpshirin   Click Here to Email sweetpshirin     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
What a great looking bunch of collectors!!!

Rusty
WACKO

posted 09-14-2001 07:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty   Click Here to Email Rusty     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron,

Thanks for the picture. It is good to put faces with the names.

Rusty

Lighthouse Bear
Registered Member

posted 09-14-2001 11:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lighthouse Bear   Click Here to Email Lighthouse Bear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Good Job,Ron!!!!!What a Great Day we had visiting Boston Light,the weather,the climb,the club members,and Sammy the Lighthouse Dog.I had always wanted to see Boston Light,now I have and again What A Great Day!!!!!!Brian

PS,Ron I would like to get one of the photos.thanks

RFoster
WACKO

posted 09-15-2001 06:37 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for RFoster   Click Here to Email RFoster     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks for posting that Great Photo Dave. It is nice to put the faces and names together as well as see some familiar faces from past reunions. I sure hope that others come up with pictures such as these.

"Keeping The Flame Alive in New England"
Ron

Dave H
Cruise Director

posted 09-15-2001 01:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron, the thanks goes to John for putting the actual photo in there. I knew the photo existed and had posted a link to it. John was kind enough to insert the actual pic. It is a Paul photo, and I think he also added all the names. It was a great day at Cape Hatteras with Harbour Lights and our connected collector family. This was at the picnic that followed the signing event that followed the ceremony unveiling last year's Bill event special piece at the Cape Hatteras CG Station.

Dave

Captain's Keeper
Registered Member

posted 09-17-2001 02:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Captain's Keeper   Click Here to Email Captain's Keeper     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ok Ron, you've twisted my arm long enough. Here is my first post on the Forums and we'll see how long it takes for me to catch up to Handsome Frank.

”Keeping The Flame Alive In New England”
Ron D.

[This message has been edited by Captain's Keeper (edited 09-17-2001).]

Buz Dean
WACKO

posted 09-17-2001 04:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Buz Dean   Click Here to Email Buz Dean     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Ron D.
Could you put your 2nd post in th www.el.come Start Here and include some information about your self.
And welcome to the forums.

------------------

JoanieO
Registered Member

posted 09-22-2001 05:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for JoanieO     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron and Dave,
Thanks for posting those pictures.
I have a better idea now of who to look for at the reunion for the Connected Collector Badges (Davd)and the Nell pins (Frank.
See you in Baltimore

Lighthouse Bear
Registered Member

posted 09-23-2001 08:18 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lighthouse Bear   Click Here to Email Lighthouse Bear     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Ron,See that first step was not to hard,was it???If I can do this than any one can,It is great fun,so welcome to the forum.See you at the Reunion.
Brian

Kaiz
WACKO

posted 09-23-2001 07:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Kaiz   Click Here to Email Kaiz     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
As requested by Ron -- names to go with faces from thread in Collectors Club.

Patty & Mike

Beaconfollower
WACKO

posted 09-23-2001 09:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Beaconfollower   Click Here to Email Beaconfollower     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks for the great pic's Mike, a job well done as usual.

Sheryl

RFoster
WACKO

posted 09-24-2001 05:08 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for RFoster   Click Here to Email RFoster     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks for adding the names to the faces Patty. Nice job!!

Ron
(CT Keeper)

MrsTLC
WACKO

posted 09-24-2001 04:38 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MrsTLC   Click Here to Email MrsTLC     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It is nice having a face to put with our nicknames...

Ruthie

thebigtuna
WACKO

posted 09-27-2001 11:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thebigtuna     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks Mike and Ron for posting pictures so we can match the name with the person. See you all in a few days

DALE LAWRENCE
WACKO

posted 10-16-2001 02:28 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for DALE LAWRENCE   Click Here to Email DALE LAWRENCE     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
What a great idea. I had imagined in my mind what some of you look like. Now I can put faces to those names. I sure hope to meet some of you as I travel around the country pormoting the mission I work for.

It is soooo good to be back!

Randy Kremer
WACKO

posted 10-16-2001 12:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kremer   Click Here to Email Randy Kremer     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It's good to have you back Dale! I hope you are feeling better! It's been awhile hasn't it?

DALE LAWRENCE
WACKO

posted 10-17-2001 12:53 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for DALE LAWRENCE   Click Here to Email DALE LAWRENCE     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks Randy. I've sure missed the forums. There are some great new lighthouses out now. Wish I was in buying mode istead of selling. My wife did get me a Yerba Buena, CA for my birthday as well as renewing my HL Collectors membership. That was nice. In fact my 12 year old son got me a Cape Hatteras LLOM. I guess I've brought him up right!

Dale

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Harbour Lights Web Site

Contents Copyright Lighthouse Keepers