The Collector Forums are provided as a service to Harbour Lights collectors and others Interested in lighthouses world-wide by Lighthouse Keepers. The posts reflect the opinions of the individual. Not affiliated with Harbour Lights or Younger & Associates.

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Collector Forums
  The General Forum
  Thomas Point Light in Coastal Living Magazine

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Thomas Point Light in Coastal Living Magazine
dwood
WACKO

posted 11-12-2000 05:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for dwood   Click Here to Email dwood     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
http://www.coastallivingmag.com/decorating/thomaspoint.asp has a little slide show of Thomas Point. I took a tour boat out there from Annapolis - it was really neat to get "up close and personal" but of course we didn't get to go inside.

Dixie

Beaconfollower
WACKO

posted 11-12-2000 10:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Beaconfollower   Click Here to Email Beaconfollower     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks Dixie, that was a great article, beautiful pictures. I know you must have enjoyed your trip out to see it. Thanks again for the link.

Sheryl

[This message has been edited by Beaconfollower (edited 11-12-2000).]

Barb Kepple
WACKO

posted 11-13-2000 09:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Barb Kepple   Click Here to Email Barb Kepple     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Thanks Dixie, for posting the links about Thomas Point Light, especially the photos that didn't make it into the magazine!

Barb

mombo
Cruise Director

posted 11-13-2000 10:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mombo   Click Here to Email mombo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks Dixie! Maybe if you had offered to wash the windows, you could have gotten a closer look!

Rusty
WACKO

posted 11-18-2000 10:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty   Click Here to Email Rusty     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dixie,
Thanks for the link, I enjoyed the close up look.

Rusty

DeDo
WACKO

posted 11-18-2000 11:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DeDo   Click Here to Email DeDo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enjoyed the pictures, Dixie. Reminds me that this light is still on my list to buy!

Donna

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Collector Forums

Contents Copyright Lighthouse Keepers