The Collector Forums are provided as a service to Harbour Lights collectors and others Interested in lighthouses world-wide by Lighthouse Keepers. The posts reflect the opinions of the individual. Not affiliated with Harbour Lights or Younger & Associates.

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  Collector Forums
  The General Forum
  Fall Lighthouse Legacy Hits Mailbox Part 2.

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Fall Lighthouse Legacy Hits Mailbox Part 2.
Joanne
Cruise Director

posted 09-27-2000 09:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Joanne   Click Here to Email Joanne     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The first topic hit 50, this is part 2. To read part 1:
http://www.lighthousekeepers.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/000823.html

Suzanne Murphy
WACKO

posted 09-30-2000 03:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Suzanne Murphy   Click Here to Email Suzanne Murphy     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fall Legacy arrived today, 9/30/2000, in Madison, Wisconsin!!

RFoster
WACKO

posted 10-01-2000 06:43 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for RFoster   Click Here to Email RFoster     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
No Legacy here yet in Groton, CT.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

Bob M
Cruise Director

posted 10-01-2000 07:39 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Bob M   Click Here to Email Bob M     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Ron, ... You better call the FBI. My Legacy arrived last week.

Bob

Pat PalmerBall
WACKO

posted 10-02-2000 08:11 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Pat PalmerBall   Click Here to Email Pat PalmerBall     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi All The Fall Legacy arrived in Louisville, KY Friday (9-29). Gosh what great reading! .

KYKEEPER - Pat

Keri_B

posted 10-02-2000 11:45 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Keri_B   Click Here to Email Keri_B     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Finally! Arrived in CT (for me anyway, sorry Ron...) on Saturday 9/30...

RFoster
WACKO

posted 10-02-2000 04:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for RFoster   Click Here to Email RFoster     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks for the input Keri_B. Still nothing here in Groton. Hopefully before too much longer.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

TD
WACKO

posted 10-03-2000 12:20 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for TD   Click Here to Email TD     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Not yet in Minnesota! Does anyone know how these bad boys are mailed out? If I wasn't on line and didn't know about the Reunion Phone date of October 14th, it would pretty hard for anyone to react if it does come in the mail.

JChidester
Saint

posted 10-03-2000 01:11 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for JChidester   Click Here to Email JChidester     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mailed Bulk Rate, TD. And at every post office along the way, they have 5 days to move it along.

But that post card about the Reunion went to all Society members by first class mail so it should arrive nationwide by this weekend.

Suzanne Murphy
WACKO

posted 10-03-2000 09:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Suzanne Murphy   Click Here to Email Suzanne Murphy     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I received the Legacy and the postcard on the same day (Sept.30)

Bill Harnsberger
Cruise Director

posted 10-05-2000 08:44 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Harnsberger   Click Here to Email Bill Harnsberger     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snoozer. No preview of upcoming releases for the new year. Zzzzz

[This message has been edited by Bill Harnsberger (edited 10-05-2000).]

mombo
Cruise Director

posted 10-05-2000 10:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mombo   Click Here to Email mombo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Think you will see some in the next issue Bill!

Dave H
Cruise Director

posted 10-05-2000 05:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave H   Click Here to Email Dave H     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Harnsberger:
Snoozer. No preview of upcoming releases for the new year. Zzzzz

I kinda liked the cover.....

Dave

TD
WACKO

posted 10-06-2000 12:02 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for TD   Click Here to Email TD     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Still waiting in MN! I'm starting to worry.

TD
WACKO

posted 10-15-2000 01:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TD   Click Here to Email TD     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It finally arrived, 10/14/00! I know it is mailed bulk, and I know some people think there are no lighthouses in MN, but wow this took along time to receive. Did anyone else have this problem?

RRohweder
WACKO

posted 10-15-2000 04:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for RRohweder   Click Here to Email RRohweder     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Now that everyone has their Legacys, I'll remind everyone that I am always last to get the Legacy. Still haven't seen it in really Northern California. Mo arranged a special shipment of the last issue to me. The day after the special shipment arrived, so did the regular mailing.

Maybe this coming week?

Rich

------------------

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | Collector Forums

Contents Copyright Lighthouse Keepers