Quote:
What did you do to mount the stamps? What did you use to put in the lighthouse names?
Bob,

The stamps are in what was described as a baseball card protector. Got a supply of them a number of years ago to house the various stamps issued that relate to lighthouses.

Used Word Perfect software and their "text box" command for the lighthouse names and printed them on tan paper. Set them up to fit the label holders I use for all the tent cards (they have a very sticky back and hang from the glass shelves in my curios), but cut the holders in half. LLOM labels are too small (I print them in 10 point) to put them in 1" x 2.5" holders where they look like that old peanut/elephant analogy. When I did them the same size as those that HL supplies with their LEs, they just didn't look right in front of the LLOMs so I reduced the point size and halved the holder. Scale seems to be right. Hardest part is cutting a straight line around the text boxes, but I've also invested in a super sharp rotary trimmer that works much better than a regular guillotine paper cutter--cuts through plastic sheet protectors I have to trim to fit my photo albums like they're butter. But I digress. . . .

Sandy

P.S. Stan's not your type? That's good to know.