Mayport---Won’t buy. Not a recognizable name. Average tower and house. Looks small.

West Point---Will buy! Nice Canadian light. Unusual tower. I like the contrast of the black and white stripes with the red lantern room.

Chicamacomico---Won’t buy. I already have the Point Allerton LSS. Don’t need a second one.

Dry Tortugas---Won’t buy. Looks like Pensacola’s tower. Nothing unique about it.

Sand Key---Will buy! Wow!™ Spectacular spider legs design.

St. Joseph Point---Might buy. It’s very similar to Boca Grande, but I like the grounds and lantern room on this one better.

Anclote Key---Won’t buy. Too similar to Sanibel.

Half Moon Reef---Will buy! Love the colors, the unusual design, the water storage tanks. . .and the FLAG!

Pharos---Will buy! I always wondered how they would fare with this ancient light. The answer: Very well indeed!

Colossus---Might buy. I dunno. I like the creativity, but it looks like the Statue of Liberty attacking the city.

St. Clair Channel---Might buy. Nice detail. The little one is cute, cute, cute. The big one would have to grow on me.

SE Block on the Move---Will buy! A secret wish of mine was that they would do a “Move” sculpture for Southeast Block. Never thought I’d see it. Boy, was this a pleasant surprise. But please...get the doors on the back of the house correct (hopefully the 4th time is the charm).

Hillsboro GLOW---Won’t buy. I’ve got the big one...don’t need the wee one.

Yaquina Head GLOW---Won’t buy. A big improvement over the 1991 limited edition, but even that one’s in storage.

Oak Island GLOW---Won’t buy. I like the illumination, but I’ve got the original.