Sue, I think Bill is kidding us about the misspelled topic title. Bill, it has "hopped" down to the Marketplace; Randy Kremer has one for sale. Better grab it quick, it's much scarcer than HOOPER Strait.

I may be the last wacko to get mine; only because I left it languishing in my dealer's stockroom for about a month. It's #90, and I like it a lot. The shading on the roof is particularly attractive. And it does confirm the proper orientation of the roof on the Reunion piece, which you can pretty well guess from the positions of the stoves and stovepipes. I notice it's rotated 60 degrees on the HL Website picture!

One complaint: I wish they had put the flag on the same side of both the Reunion piece and the Society piece. Most of us, I believe, display our lights consistently with either the flag to the front or to the back on all pieces. If you do that with these two, they're facing opposite directions. I think they display better positioned identically. But then you've got one flag and one no-flag. No biggie, I guess . . .

Bruce