First off, I was throwing the payment plan idea out there more to help others who are thinking of not collecting anymore due to the moola surge needed when three or four releases are suddenly shipped.

Second, many dealers may be able to do the payment plan, but there are also some that can't. I think my local dealer is in the can't group. I think if the price of his lease goes up, thats it. For these type dealers, It would be nice if HL would spread out the cost to them as well.

Third, what are the chances I'm gonna leave new releases in my dealers stockroom knowing I can whip out the MasterCard or Discover and have them now.

After giving this much thought. I think the solution is to be proactive and save ahead of time. Stick x amount of dollars a month in a separate account(or dresser draw). Of course this may not be possible in todays economy. Back to square one!

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.