Just out of curiosity I would like to know whether those folks who don't like or are lukewarm to the Statue of Liberty piece felt the same way about the Legacy pieces prior to their issuance. I wasn't privy to general viewer comments at that time, but I would think the same general lines of reasoning being applied now would have applied equally well then - It's not a true lighthouse, I've never visited it, I have no ties to a fictional piece, you can buy non-lighthouse sculptures anywhere, etc. Even though I happen to like the SoL sculpture I would probably acquire it anyway just because it was issued by HL. I think it's difficult for a great many collectors, no matter what smaller subset of lights they started with, not to expand their sights over time into more and more areas. I wouldn't be surprised if this also applied to many of those who don't think they're collectors, only lovers of lighthouses. Back to the original question. Are there people who don't feel they will acquire the Statue of Liberty piece, but who do already own one of the Legacy pieces?