Tony did share with everyone one that the last LE to be released for 2007 will actually be a set. The 5 lights shown on the current Pacific Lighthouse Stamp set will be released as a set of numbered Little Lights contained in a special wooden box. This will be an edition of 1500 sets.

There is also the possibility that one LE scheduled for 2008 may be released a little early...

We had a set of ornaments at Door County. They do look fantastic and there were lots of good comments. I made the decision to leave the set in their nice plastic containers so that they wouldn't get banged up, but you can easily see them thru the container. When you see them in person you will like them. The bottom of the ornament is flat so you should be able to also display them on a shelf or mantel. There will be two sole source ornaments offered this year. One will be Key West, the other one Sea Pines. If you want one of those two you will have to order them from the respective lighthouse (or in one case, the gift shop that looks like a light house . . . sorry, couldn't pass that one up . . .)

After we had done the drawings and given away prizes Tony decided to give away two sets of ornaments so I drew two more tickets. Tony was going to have sets sent to both the winners, but I kind of put him on the spot and announced that the first one of the two winners to put a $10 donation to Pottawatomie Light in my hand would get to take home the set we had on display. The husband grabbed his wife's purse and headed up front. Fortunately she joined him before he had the contents of her purse distributed everywhere. They now have bragging rights as being the first HL collectors to have a set of the new ornaments.