OK...looks like everyone needs clarification of my post. I obviously wasn't very clear in my speaking.

Don't worry, Judy, I don't drive...I just have an intense interest in the Land Rover brand. I mean by traditionalist that I like when things stick to tradition and echo their predeccesors, instead of something newfangled. Maybe it was the wrong word choice. I hope my definition helps.

I'm sorry about what I said about Bodie--I just realized that the piece I was thinking about when I worte that was not the actual piece. The piece I was thinking of I don't think even exists. I was picturing an oversized version of the tower with a base that barely held the tower, and no outbuildings, not even the little storage shed in the front. I have NO idea how I created an entire HL in my head. :rolleyes: I REALLY like the real thing. It is a job well done by HL. One of the most detailed pieces I have seen.

By saying that I feel Bodie was not a good choice for the Xmas piece, I was again using my "traditionalist" (for lack of a better word...something'll come to me) feelings. Usually, there is a less well known light as the Christmas piece. But maybe people didn't buy lesser-known lights. All I know is that Bodie turned out great! Buisinesswise, it had to be done. And now we can prove that it DOES snow below Virginia!