Hey, I'm an avid HL LE collector, and that will not stop me. I WILL buy the 2004 Christmas piece!

In fact, I can't wait for it to arrive. It's been two years in the making, and I am estatic. Actually, I believe any of you would be, if the Christmas piece chosen happened to be one that was in your own back yard, or one that was especially dear to your heart. Do I care if you buy it? No. But don't be so quick to put it down, just because it's not something that strikes your fancy. There are plenty of HL fans that are extremely happy to see this as a Christmas piece.

As to Harbour Lights making items that the public will purchase...why shouldn't they? That's the reason they are in business, and a successful company to stay successful must change with the times. Business 101.

Greg, if you're driving at the ripe old age of 14, I hope it is on private property and with responsible? adult supervision. Also, you are a bit young to declare yourself a traditionalist or anything else. You still have quite a few years ahead of you before reaching adulthood. Enjoy your youth...one of these days you'll wish you still had it.

As to snow...of course it snows on the Outer Banks. Duh!

Judy

Judy