My daughter and her two sons (ages 4 and 2) have custody of my cat, Molly Grace. We can't have pets where we live, so Molly lives with (and takes care of) Jamie and Hunter. I visit regularly and pay "cat support" faithfully, but was recently told by Jamie that Molly is no longer my cat, that she is now his, and I am her "Grammy" also. Molly is 8-1/2 years old, I got her from the vet when she was 6 weeks old. She has lived in Texas several times (even has a bandana to prove it) and now resides in Arkansas, her birthplace. She is an American Short Hair with pale orange patches on her gray and cream fur. She can be rowdy, but loves those little boys dearly. She used to walk the edge of Jamie's cradle and come get us if he cried. She considers the boys to be her babies and grooms them when she can. It is a riot to watch them squirm when she starts with the grooming. It doesn't last long, they are up and away as soon as possible to avoid that sandpaper tongue. If given a chance she will sleep with either of the boys, but prefers Jamie's warm water bed. She is a spoiled girl, that Molly.

Grammy