My wife and I have two cats and two dogs. The cats are Charlie and Beauregard. Charlie was dumped behind where I work in a shoe box with two of his siblings, they might have been five weeks old. I found them and brought them home. Good homes were found for two of the kittens and I didn't have the heart to give the last one away. He stayed and became 'Mr. Charlie Cat'.
We decided Charlie needed a friend and we found Beau at the county animal shelter. Beau is a miniature mountain lion, weighing in at over 15 lbs. He is the one of he sweetest animals I have ever known. There isn't a mean bone in his body.
Our oldest dog is Brandi, she is a AKC registered beagle. She will be 11 years old in November but you would not know it. Our other dog is Zoie, a border collie mix. We rescued her from the animal shelter also. She was so shy when we brought her home that she did not bark for over a year. She also gets car sick, as I found out when she got sick in the back seat of our nearly new car. These animals are not our pets, they are our family!!

------------------

Chuck

[This message has been edited by charlie97 (edited 10-24-99).]

Chuck