Patty, I was especially pleased with the first two gifts. Somehow I can just see you cruising down the road in that big old dually crew cab pulling your new boat! I really think the flames will help get a little more attention for you, as the bright red just quite wasn't enough. By the way, the truck, at $46,500, was rather nicely equipped. I went ahead and ordered you the turbo diesel version, all the heavy duty options and the full leather interior, complete with heated seats for those cold upstate New York winter mornings.

I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to do a little lighthouse cruising with you - shall we use the speed boat or the big boat?

The rest of Patty & Mikes gift --

Since I only spent about $317,000 of John's allowance, I have set the balance up in a trust account to provide them with a yearly allowance to operate their new toys. I have authorized the bank to forward them an allowance of $25,000 per year until the fund runs dry, to help pay for their lighthousing. (They better be hoping the market takes a serious upswing in the near future!)

Bubba-Claus
[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 12-24-2001).]