Well, I have finally finished up my virtual shopping for Patty & Mike (Kaiz). I have pretty much known what my plan was all along, but I gotta tell you, the virtual malls have been absolutely maxed to capacity when I have been on-line, making it difficult to finalize my purchases.

John gave us a very generous allowance to shop with, and having worked for the government for too many years, I believe in using up your alloted budget, which I have tried to do. My gifts to Patty & Mike do revolve around our favorite pasttime, lighthousing. So, here goes:

What better way to view a lighthouse than to see it as it was intended, from the water? Well, to help make this possible I have arranged for Patty to receive gift #1 . It will, I believe, expedite the process of getting there. Now, to get to where this first gift can be used, Patty will need help. Knowing the kind of girl she is, I have ordered gift # 2 for her. Pretty much the same as in this pic, but I'm thinking of having flames added. Finally, for those more leisurely outings, I think Patty will enjoy gift #3 .

Now, I felt bad about not getting Mike anything of his own. Well, I found something I felt more appropriate for his level of expertise - gift #4 .

Maybe we can coordinate with Derith and Maureen to make good use of these gifts.

After Patty & Mike have picked up their present, I will be back to show how the rest of John's allowance was spent.

Happy Lighthousing & a Very Merry Christmas,

Bubba

[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 12-24-2001).]