When I first started collecting, about 14 months ago, I didn't like the looks of the older pieces. The fact that the newer pieces are much better is no secret. Now I'm trying to get them all even though I don't like the looks of some of the earlier pieces. I just purchased Cape Blanco this week. I still know where there are at least 3 of them. Grosse Point is still available at retail at an area dealer. It isn't a pretty piece. But, I'll probably buy it to fill in that empty spot. I saw 2 Michigan City pieces at one area dealer about 9 months ago. They didn't do anything for me. Now, if they still have one I'll probably buy it. North Head and Umpqua River were available in the area till recently. I bought Umpqua and just missed North Head. So now I'll have to hunt that one down just so I can fill in that empty spot in my collection. The pieces listed above just don't compare to the quality and detail of the current Harbour Light products. I will own them but I won't enjoy them as much as I do the newer pieces.