John
Here goes the scolding again.
Because you could not post this earth shaking news about Skybound on one of the Collecting forums (like Harbour lights products) or the General forum, I missed it and luckily bumped into it today. The news is now 3 months old and I started to catch on by following ebay that something was up.

I have told you before and collectors agreed with me. Posting about a Harbour light products should go under the Harbour Light Products forum, even if the product changed owners. And even then the new owner is Kim, how in the world is that not related to Harbour Lights. Harbour Lights use to make these and have the Harbour Light name on them, (many still does) not younger and Assoc. These were actual HL products that was on the Harbour Light website as a Harbour Light not a Younger and Associate product.

The “nothing to do with anything” should be used for topics like; How to remove warts, or “Are there really some types of sugars that help dissolves fat?” It should not be used for things related to Harbour lights and the Younger family.

John sometimes you need to think green.

Sky-Bound research

DANIEL