Enjoyed reading evreyone's thoughts on the next HL to buy. I wrestle with that thought every week nowadays.

I finally broke down & bid on e-bay. Just used the site for months to monitor prices. Orv had encouraged me to register which I did. Bid on two not retired LE's at less than retail. Love getting a bargain!

Actually they are the first HLs that I've bought that aren't retired, all that catching up to do. It is hard decision, there are so many HLs that we've seen or hope to see or just like.

I don't want to try to collect every light, but if I see an older retired piece @ retail it is very tempting even if I may never visit it.

It certainly makes me feel a whole lot better to read that my obsession is shared by others. In fact had my husband read the thread so he understands that I am not the only flipped out person over lighthouses.

We visited Jeffrey's hook yesterday in the rain. Of course it is one of the e-bay HLs that i'm now getting.Now we need a Curio, the shelves are all over the place. Then one curio will grow to be two etc. etc.

But I know I'm in good company.

Donna