Quote:
Is that unit #1858 in the background your 'other car' Bob?
I have four cars in the yard, and yes, that's my "company car"

Quote:
Are you trying out this yellow one or did you buy it? I'm confused from your posts.

I haven't bought it yet. As a matter of fact, I don't even know the price yet. This is a plot by my dealer friend. He just tells me to take it for a few days and see what I think. He knows I'll love it. He did that to me when I purchased my Dodge Ram Hemi. He did it again when I bought Lorna's Envoy.

This could be an expensive "big boy's toy". I will probably need to trade the Vette, and that's in storage. He hasn't seen it yet so I can't be sure what he will give me for it. I know it would be better to sell the Vette outright, but I can't expect him to hold the Crossfire until I do. This car has put a smile on my face. The right price would put a bigger smile on my face. I have set a limit on what I will spend for a replacement for the Vette, and I will try not to exceed that amount unless I have a very weak moment.

I keep telling myself that this is the first Crossfire I've driven. There can be others to try and maybe I may like one of them better. Everything will come down to the bottom line, the price I'll have to pay to keep smiling. Love that yellow! Love that 6-speed! Love the car! Now the wheelin' and dealin' will begin. I'll keep you guys informed of what happens from here.

laugh laugh Bob laugh laugh