It must be fate! I've been spending some considerable time researching Chrysler Crossfires on the Net trying to get a feel for what is available and at what price. I've also searched just about everywhere in the country looking to see if I could find the rare yellow convertible.

A yellow convertible is a tough car to find. I think I found a total of four throughout the country with the closest one being in Wallingford CT. Here's a couple of pics of another one I found for sale from a private party:

Just a few moments ago, my dealer friend called me about taking a Crossfire for a couple days to see if I like it. I made arrangements with him to take a white coupe this Friday, but asked him if he had any other Crossfires in stock. He told me he had a black one and the white one, but he sold the black one. He further added he just received two loads of used cars from the Chrysler Auction. He told me there was a few Crossfires in the mix and the first one on the car carrier was a yellow convertible.

I almost fell out of my chair! I told him that was my ultimate first choice but I didn't set my hope too high because they are so rare. Needless to say, I will be picking up the yellow convertible Friday morning to test drive it for a couple of days.

Once again fate has entered into my dreams!

laugh laugh Bob laugh laugh