When I was talking with my dealer (www.imperialcars.com), he told me they are a nice car but the high MSRP scared everyone away. They made them in 2004, 2005, and 2007 according to what I read. Some sites on the Net mention the 2008 but my friend told me he didn't think they were going to offer the Crossfire in 2008. He owns all the Imperial Dealerships so he should be up to date on what's what.

Mary (bright eyes) wants me to keep the Corvette and that could be the wise thing to do, but I've got the itch and I'm looking for something different in an automobile. I like the fact that there are so few Crossfires on the road. I can't even recall the last time I saw one or dealt with one in my line of work.

Coupe or convertible? My friend has a coupe on his lot but I would also like to take a look at a convertible. I would also like to drive the Crossfire SRT with the supercharger, but those are especially rare. My friend was also trying to get me to spend more bucks and put me in a Lexus convertible. I did explain to him that this was a third vehicle for me and I don't want to spend that kind of money.

I don't know what it is like in other parts of the country but the time period around Washington's Birthday (observed on 2/18 this year) are big car dealer days when they advertise and try to lure you in and move the stock that has been sitting all winter. By then we've had a few somewhat warm days and lots of people itching to get to those car lots. Will I succumb to the pressure?

keyboard Bob