Normally I don't go in for psychobabble, but some of what Tim said hit the mark and helped clear up what my daughter (she collects Pocket Dragons) was trying to explain to me yesterday. It's all in the mind, only the mind. I asked my dealer what they thought about 50% sales. They don't like them at all because it hurts the product line and them. But, they understood why some stores were forced to have them at this time. I for one, prefer getting my fix through my dealer or the MarketPlace. For some reason I seem to trust the people who list there and with Sheriff John and Sheriff Paul on the lookout, us Texas folk are safe in that trust. I guess to sum up, I will take a deal if I see one, I'm a teacher and can hardly support my addiction as it is. However, I seem to hear about all these great deals afterwards so I don't need to worry about a lot of internal conflict that would come from buying at discount rates. With all this in mind, I promise everyone here that if I buy low, I will always sell high and keep to the true meaning of capitalism alive.(:

Happy Collecting

Chuck

------------------
bigdragon

bigdragon