Will the high price of gasoline effect the price of HL's? Gas in my area has finally gone past the $2.00 a gallon mark for 87 octane. I've seen premium, 93 octane, at $2.25 a gallon. Yet the gas stations are filled with cars not because gas is a bargain, but because they feel it will cost even more tomorrow.

The carriers who handle freight around the country must have to charge more for shipping to compensate for the extra money they pay for fuel. People aren't in business to lose money.

I think the secondary market of HL's will also take a hit because of the raise in gas prices. A "fill-up" at the pumps that use to cost $25-$30 is now costing $35-$40. Peoples' expendable cash is drying up. When the wallet gets thin, priorities must be set. The basic needs are food, clothing, and shelter, not food, clothing, shelter, and collectibles.

Will the secondary market for Harbour Lights drop down to a record low? Will some people be forced to sacrifice their fun and enjoyment just to put supper on the table? When will the downward spiral stop?

confused Bob confused