It was a slow start today after entertaining friends last night. The weather was dismal to say the least, no boat trip, no top-down Crossfire cruise. Nothing else to do until "kick-off" (Patriots vs Falcons), so I decided to do a thorough cleaning of my curio cabinets where I display my HL's.

I carefully removed the displayed HL's one at a time. So many memories, I thought. Low numbers, lightning rod pieces, and so many once extremely desireable pieces. Most all were from the good times. Many of us "old timers" remember the good times.

Will Harbour Lights ever make a comeback and return to the top of the heap of collectibles? God only knows. I've banked on it since the decline at the turn of the century, yet that was only nine years ago. I still have faith. I think things will eventually improve. It will never be like the days of old, but there will be an upswing sooner or later.

How do you feel about all those HL's you accumulated throughout your collecting years? Can you hold out for the future? Are you concerned they are probably worthless to other than a few diehard collectors? Will one man's trash once again become a treasure?

smile Bob