John, does Harbour Lights really think they should be able to control the secondary marketplace?? True, some items may be offered at a discounted price, but it is the secondary market where price/demand are open items as opposed to the RETAIL initial offering. Our forums should not permit "dealers", but rather only collectors. The prior sentance doesn't carry any great insight as to just how to do that, i.e., limit it to collectors. IF Harbour Lights wishes to cancel the "link" it only goes a little further to strengthen my personal notion that HL is nothing more than any other corporation, neither better or worse. They are within their rights to pull the link. I can understand(don't agree with it, and believe it is childish but...) their reasoning, especially when one considers that RIGHT NOW in the old MARKETPLACE and in THE NEW MARKETPLACE there are adds by people who are acting like retail dealers even though they call themselves collectors. I have a couple of adds there, and yes my prices are below retail but that is as a result of an open market based upon supply & demand. I don't consider myself a dealer since the pieces are from MY collection not my supply room, and I don't have multiples for sale as many others(dealers) do.

:p The actual presence or lack therof of the link doesn't matter one iota to me otherwise. :p Whatever we do let's NOT do it for the reason "to stay on the good side of B.Y. & Co." to quote a prior post.

Geo H.