Paul,

"As to the stated fact on the Website that an individual can’t register early, that is still true. Individuals can’t register early, but the Presidents of the Harbour Lights collectors clubs that were contacted by Harbour Lights can pre-register their members. The clubs have helped Harbour Lights and Bill Younger with the Regional Events this year and this is just a small way that Harbour Lights is rewarding them. The Regional Events are for all collectors (both those in clubs and not in clubs) but the clubs have made the Regional Events succeed."

Two questions
1. Does a person stop being an individual just because they are a member of a club? The information may come in on a common sheet, but it is still dealing with individuals. The fact that some individuals singly or collectively could register before other individuals should have been disclosed. The official annoucement on the official Harbour lights Website should have disclossed all the particulars, not just some.

2. "...The Regional Events are for all collectors ..."

Isn't the Reunion for all collectors also?

Just curious.

Three final points. Yes it is HL party. They make the rules. we should know what htose rules are.

It may be "their" party, but I always thought all collectors were part of "their".

I am disapointed in the way this aspect (and only this aspect ) was handled. I am sure no intentional slight was intended. this does not make it any less a slight to those who are not in the "special " group". This company has done many wonderful things for it's customers and for lighthouses. But so have many of the people who have chosen not to join a collectors club. Just as many who have joined, did so only to deal with the pieces, not the real thing. Neither group is nesacarrily better or worse than the other.

Everyone one has their own concerns that are paramount to them.

Dennis