Don't know about everyone else and their job/travel/financial situations, but I have a 40 hr plus job, only have so much time of vacation and am still not independantly wealty enough to run all over the country attending regionals. I sometimes have problems even taking my 3 weeks vacation each year and this is probably why I have almost 45 days on the books. I really don't care about the GOLD but do care about buying LE Harbour Lights from the dealer that I have been doing business with since 1994. I was the one that made the post about being able to buy all 4 Regional pieces from your favorite dealer if they met certain criteria. I posted it at the same time I was told that the revised 44' MLB was going to be an Open Edition instead of a Limited Edition. The post was under the Latest Model Forum and Regional Event Ordering Information. I'm glad that Harbour Lights has put a new wrinkle into the Regionals with their GOLD piece, but I wish that they would also go back to more dealer events. I realize that BY is getting tired so instead of hosting just one store in a city, have the whole city represented by a "host" store. The "host" store would be responsible for the arrangements or it could be the "Rep" making the arrangements. You could still have the regionals for the people that like to travel and you could have "city" events for those of us that are less fortunate and don't have the time or money to come to the Regionals. There could also continue to be a Regional Piece and IN-Store "City" Piece. Any additional thoughts on this idea?

Rich

[This message has been edited by flacoastie (edited 02-10-2002).]

Rich