John, last year the vouchers were specific to a Regional. Are you saying that this year they will not be?

Are you also saying that any dealer can ask to be a "Regional Authorized Dealer"?

From the info posted to date on the Events page we have no dealers or events even remotely close to us.

The main reason I went to two Regionals last year, like Mike states, was to meet new collectors and renew friendships. It would have been nice to win a gold sculpture but that didn't happen. Will I drive hours and hours to win one this year? No way. If any, I will probably attend one Regional, the one in Chicago and that would be because of the Wacko Reunion, not the possibility of winning a gold replica of a light I'm not even sure I want to begin with.

Sure I asked for a "fall" HL but think I may hold out for a complete edition of one, not 1/4th of one.

Do we have any figures on the number of event pieces from last year? Wonder how the numbers compare with the days when there were no Regionals, just signings that had one "event" piece. Used to be an event piece would cost around $30. Then the piece grew up and cost $65. Last year the pieces cost $138. This year if you "want then all" it will cost you a whopping $304!