Size wise I think a light roughly the size of the Society "gift" lights would be large enough. Well not this year's if that's larger than the others have been.

If the edition size is small it wouldn't have to be a really "popular" lighthouse.

I tend to agree with Mike. If the replica's to be on the smaller side it should be a smallish lighthouse. And there's plenty of them still to be made. Lots of range lights. Another VT lighthouse is Isle La Motte. That's small and orange! Or pink when faded. THAT would certainly be different. But then it has a very nice keeper's house that if included would enlarge the piece. (I'm still hoping that HL will some day recognize Windmill Point as a regular LE as it was the first lighthouse on Lake Champlain to be relit.) The Isle La Motte tower combined with the still standing acetylene tower would be a neat combination. Constructed in the 1930's even those skeletal towers are quite historically significant.

How about the Cape Vincent Breakwater Lights, both of them, at their original location, at either end of a long breakwater. Small lights, longer, skinny piece?

Chicago Harbor Southeast Guidewall is a neat small lighthouse, and it's green!

Derby Wharf is small, kinda plain though.

What else, what else. Think small. Think unique.

Whatever, if this idea comes to fruition it would seem that some sort of nomination and voting process would be in order. Active forum participants represent many areas of the country so it would seem appropriate that each area should have the opportunity to nominate a lighthouse of their liking.