I will try to respond to as many posts as possible.

First, the unpleasantries: I would hope that as mature adults, we would not become so petty as to respond to my posts with criticisms with my spelling. I'm sure my grandchildren spell better that I do, but so be it.

Next: No, I haven't been collecting HL's from the beginning. The poster's (engbrady)tone in that question makes me think that this bulletin board, regardless of those who state otherwise, is the domain of a fairly exculsive "cliche"; one that is not open-minded to new people with new ideas & perspective. I find that unfortunate. I have been collecting HL's since 1998 & have amassed a fair collection. Therefore, most of my pieces are made by the communists.

Regarding this forum being the appropriate place to discuss this issue: Of course it is! Why isn't it? This board is utilized by those who fervently collect HL's & you are the people I wish to address!

However, I can understand how my posts are being regarded, which is, that some new person has come on here & is asking people to take certain actions against their beloved collectables. So be it.

Since all of you are comfortable with you choice, I wish all of you well. God Bless.