"I didn't repeat this program for 2004, because, frankly, I wasn't sure that there would be 100 people who were still interested in the CF enough to spend $25."

If we were to put a cost on our friendships would $25 be enough? Would it be $50?

As I approach my 100th post, most of which have been since the Regional in Grand Rapids in June, no dollar amount could explain what this forum has meant to Lucinda and I.

From the Regional at Navy Pier (I met Derith there) to my first chat (where Sue showed me the ropes) to the countless emails and the friendship with Suzanne, this little part of the internet is extremely special. We will never be the largest Harbour Light Collectors, we found Bill and his lights way to long into it to try and make up the missing pieces; we collect the ones we like, the ones we are fortunate enough to win and the select sale ones or perhaps an Ebay steal.

I post where I can, and we attend all the events we can in maintaining and building these friendships. I never thought about buying a post card in my life before unless I was mailing it somewhere, now everywhere I see postcards, I'm looking to find something new. To come home to see a new postcard in the mailbox is a great thing, to actually know the people who sent them to you even better.

Hopefully this isn't mindless banter and that some of it makes sense, and that somewhere someone else feels the same way too. If help is needed, ask and you shall receive.

Larry