Hi,

Thank you for your email. I am one of 871 members who posted only once. I believe my one and only post was to ask what "GLOW" meant. That was when I first started purchasing/collecting HL lighthouses. I read your forums often when you were part of the HL website. At that time I was very active in purchasing retired lighthouses and I enjoyed reading the posts and finding out information about HL and I also purchased some lighthouses and lenses from fellow members. At that time I used to be on the computer for hours, reading this forum, checking ebay for lighthouses, emailing fellow collectors I'd met over the years. Things have changed though. I'm not on the computer as often as I used to be, I hardly ever look at ebay, and I don't email back and forth with people I've met over the years. I haven't purchased a HL lighthouse in quite a while. It doesn't mean that I don't love lighthouses any more, or that I don't love to look at my HL lighthouses. I just don't have the room for many more so I have to just purchase ones that I really, really have to have. The same thing happened to me when I bought my first Dept 56 village piece. I went crazy, purchasing one after another then I stopped and now I don't even display them. They are all packed up along with the Dept 56 Snowbabies that I went overboard on. I don't even want to mention the hundreds of beanie babies that I stood in line for, or traded with others to get, or paid a huge sum for just to have that "rare and retired beanie". I've now got a room full of worthless stuffed animals. At least with the lighthouse I can display them year round and never have to pack them up when the season is over. I really enjoy(ed) reading this forum, even though I only posted once and I will continue to check in to see what is going on.
My input may not have added much to your survey but I did want to have the opportunity to say "Keep up the great work".