"Like fans at a ballpark my $70 entry ticket gives me the right to cheer or boo or otherwise give free advice whenever I/we darn well feel like it. Sure its their business, and sure they can run it however they choose and we can elect to purchase what they offer or not. But there's no reason to discourage healthy debate."

Aren't we in the low rent district here? I thought the Fog Signal building was designed for debate. I didnt start collecting Harbour Lights yesterday either. I kind of look at this forum as being free marketing research for Harbour Lights. They can look at these delicate issues silently and see how the collectors respond. As Tim says weve purchased our tickets to have an opinion.

My debate is not centered on early retirement and whether or not Harbor Lights can do it. Its been done! Old News! My debate is on Edition Size. I don't think you'll find much debate over who's company it is, and what is this let them stuff, do you think we can prevent them? This is just healthy debate. I know what Bill and Kim would tell me if I called. Its done, weve decided, thats it, any questions?

Chainsaw carved Beavers, that ain't nothin, Tim sent me an add for Beaver Hide Sofas. Poor Babies, I need to expend some of this energy on that cause.

SeAnDiEgO