Well said Todd, I hadn't even looked at it from that angle. Why all of these decisions this year?? My gosh, its only been 12 months since the 10,000 decision. Tim, where are you at Buddy?? This isn't as simple as it seems? Todd has hit the nail on the Head. Harbour Lights should stand by there word in either direction. Retirement doesnt move them off the shelves but it sure reduces the numbers in line to collect the dust behind them. We were joking about CSC waffling around on numbers produced. I think Harbour Lights has opened Pandora's Box. Now that future buyer of Round Island and Windpoint will have to look elsewhere to get it. They are LEs, cant be produced again, and apparently poor sellers, won't make it to GLOW status. This is an example of how every lighthouse is not a Hatteras, Portland Head etc.... There is a finite number of US Lighthouses that will be causing every collector to purchase it. I think its safe to say that now the door is opened all lighthouses are subject to early retirement. Now don't think I am 100% negative to this idea. It could be a good thing. If Harbour Lights continues to make a profit and is able to churn out more lighthouses this way good for us. This is new ground. We wont know until its tried.

SeAnDiEgO