OK...maybe I should elaborate a bit. What my idea is is new, VERY LIMITED (e.g. 3000-4000 pieces) reruns of some early lights that are some of America's biggest. Unfortunately, though they are kind of cute, they are also kind of detailless. My idea is that these lights are redesigned, maybe with light-up, and re-released with more detailed sculptures. Alot has changed since 1991. There are better casting techniques and methods. HL has been churning out better and better lights. However, you can't get a nive looking LE Thirty Mile Point or Castle Hill. Castle Hill kind of looks like a teapot to me. Short, stout, and rounded. A new one (yes, I know that it just came out in GLOW, but it's an example of a pretty bad original) could have a more realistic look. There really is no Secondary Market, and no matter how much we all moan about it, there really is nothing that we can do.

Perhaps this could be executed in some new series--though I'm sure there are some camps that are opposed to that too. Hey, we have over 1,500 members here. We can't all agree. That would make this one BOOOORING place. I think that VERY limited runs might even help BOOST the market. The supply and demand will be more balanced. People could start to scramble for the new lights, and the prices could go higher on the Secondary. With a cap of 5,500 pieces, there will be the return of the Good 'Ol Days. Renewed Classics. Maybe not in the LE line, but still limited runs. It's either a marketing genious or a marketing flop.