I'm all for the line of fog signal buildings. I think it is a great creative idea and hope it expands on that. I'm not too thrilled about the edition size for an exclusive, though I understand that a store would have trouble selling 4000 pieces of one design. It's too easy to be left out of the loop. It was only recently that I have found out about these forums. In fact it was a day after registration for the Baltimore reunion started. By the time I called I was 95 on the waiting list. I am only able to go because of a recent cancellation. I have been getting a lot of valuable information from these forums with input from friends all over the country. What a valuable resource! But can I rely on getting it in a timely manner. If I'm away from the computer because of business, being sick, etc...With as many Harbour Lighters out there, 1200 pieces should go very quick. I have been collecting for just about a year. So most of the pieces I have been getting are from the secondary market. What a drag that can be if you're not patient. Especially when some people price their retireds from an overvalued secondary price guide. It's only been a week since this piece was announced on the forums, does anybody know if the Lighthouse Depot still has them available? I bought 2 so that makes it 1198 left. I like the idea of the way Portsmouth was handled with a prerelease sale, though that doesn't help the people that have autoship. I wish I had a better answer. I have taken all the replies into consideration and have come up with only one solution for myself. No matter how Harbour Light handles this situation in the future, nobody is going to be completely content. So make the best of it, and keep the forum information coming. P.S. If it is too late to buy this item, I will have one for sale......at what I paid for it!!!!

[This message has been edited by JeffMarsh (edited 10-01-2001).]