Quote:
I seem to recall a special Beaver that Harbour Lights gave to someone. :-)

Hmmm, a couple of years of running Retired@Retail and promoting Harbour Lights, Hmmm. Oops, that might be considered self promotion.

I understand what your saying Tim, though I don't really truly believe that this particular dealer needs a "perk". They market themselves so extraordinarily well! The bit about Event pieces, well maybe every dealer didn't get them but boy they sure are spread out every year and there have even been pieces for the Rep Events. I wonder how Rep Event Pieces came to be? Ahh you think maybe a couple dealers felt they were missing out of some HL promoted sales, Yah think, maybe?

It's certainly not a major hoopla to get all fired up about but it is nice to see some excitement from Harbour Lights to debate about. Ahh, there's nothing like trying to run the company for them!

I await this new addition with much anticipation. Oh and by the way, I really am not looking for a handout from Harbour Lights. What I wrote was supposed to be funny, tongue in cheek so to speak, poking fun at the notion that the largest Harbour Lights Dealer was being given the gift of a store exclusive that should sell like hotcakes. This is certainly got to be more exciting than the Bob Tree and even maybe the Pirate Bill Doll from Atlanta.

LOL

p.s. How about them Twin Golden Midas Towers for a gift? I might have to go have my Beaver dipped! Hey Harry, are you listening?

[This message has been edited by SThompson (edited 09-23-2001).]