To GLOW or not to GLOW...
This is the first collectible to which I have been attracted enough to, to call myself a true collector. (Please don't diagram that sentence.)

The final analysis of GLOW or not is a business decision. I'm sure the Youngers love for lighthouses will never be questioned, and least of all by me, for they have truly shown me the light. But, when a decision to produce, retire, discontinue, change edition numbers, revise a model or anything else is made, some sound business sense must be exercised.

IMHO the limited editions should be like the new Hillsboro, 6500, sell out and let the value be retained. Then say in 36 months, make a smaller GLOW which continues to benefit the company, lighthouse restoration and collectors. I think it would make a great lesser priced "collectible" for the younger set. I get the LE and in a couple of years, I get my grandchildren the GLOW to match. Just as the metal lunch boxes are now hot stuff, it isn't the box, but the memories that count.

The value in HL's is the thrill of the chase and the friends and memories we make along the way.

Happy Mother's Day from one old fool.
Suzzi