I am a long time Forum Member and a Super Wacko.
I signed up the first day. I try to post as much as I can, but I work long hours and have three teenagers and a nine year old at home to keep me busy. Even If I don’t always participate I usually read most of the posts.

I love this forum and I am thankful to St John for all his work he has done to make this forum what it is today. But this forum was not made successful by one man. It was made possible because of the many forum members that dedicate their time in participating and keeping this Forum active. The main streamers are Paul, Bob M, Dave H, Wheland, Rich (Flacoastie), MtnHkr, Mombo, Brent, LamarB, JtimothyA, Art, Bob (rscroope), George(Pharologst), Joanne, Todd Shorkey, bright eyes, Terry Barfield, Rod Watson, Sthompson, Ron(RFoster), Oseabee and Digger. These are our forum users that have posted over 1000 and keep our forum interesting and alive. (I added Oseabee, he almost made 1000)

I think one of the most disappointing things that can happen on the forum is to write a subject and have nobody reply. That is where all the members can help. It is important to donate money to this forum, but it is also just as important to participate. Don’t allow dead air space on this forum. Make sure the subjects are kept alive. Every body has an opinion and need to voice them.

DANIEL