Hey John, I know it's difficult to see your "baby" go through the phases frown . I peronally go through the page almost daily. Like some, sometimes I have something to add, sometimes I don't. I'm rather knew at this stuff having only been involved with lighthouses for about 3 years. I do however find a lot of information here laugh . I've joined a club and have learned even more and have gotten much satisfaction from it and the many friends I have there.

Now there is a rather large group I suspect that is tied primarily to Harbour Lights and the activities around them. When the economy is down, these people don't have the money to spend so they loose some of their interest. There is also a percentage I'm sure, only interested in their "investment". These are going to be upset mad at the current condition of the market.

As this is a rather broad forum for many topics and interests, I think it is doing quite well for the current situation. You've done a good job with it. Just wait till things turn around a bit and I think you will see better numbers to come. laugh