Wow, this is a topic that could fry some eggs! Not sure if I should chime in since I have never served my country in the military, although, my father, grandfather, uncle's, brother, brother-in-law, and husband have all served. I believe everyone has the right to voice their opinions both pro and con about any action our government takes. Having said that I do not believe that we have the right to disrespect the flag which is a symbol of democracy and freedom. There are other ways this young lady should have used to show her opinion of the governments policies. When we pledge allegience to our flag we are saying we believe in democracy and the right to freedom no matter who you are. The flag symbolizes those freedoms, it does not represent the U.S's current policies of a democratic or republican administration. I believe there should be laws restricting what can and can't be done to and against our flag. To me if you turn your back on the flag, you turn your back on freedom!!!! God Bless America and Our Flag!
Sincerely,
Kat

KAT {=*+*=}